A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Frick-frackin' Blogger Beta switch

I have been trying and trying and TRYING to switch to Blogger Beta.

I decided, since NaBloPoMo is no longer an issue with the ol' bloggeroo, to try switching yet again.

This was hours ago.

I log into Blogger Beta, and get this message:

Well, whoop-de-doo.

How long is this "move" going to take?!?!

In the meantime, I'm dealing with a child who has strep throat.  This morning the doc also took a look at her tonsils, proceeded to ask me if she snores (yes), a few other questions, and finally recommended we go see an ENT, and that the Dotter's tonsils and adenoids probably should come out.

So the Dotter is ensconsed on the futon, watching a video, and alternately asking me to stay and watch the movie with her, then saying, "I want to watch the movie alone..."

The pharmacist, when asked to mix orange flavor into her antibiotic, mixed the wrong type in (orange oil instead of "orange dreamsicle"), and did a lot of fiddling to fix it.  I should have just told him to dump the lot and make a new one.  The Dotter despises it.

Technorati: ,

posted by Kate @ 11/20/2006 04:37:00 PM  
6 Comments: Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf