A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
ACK!

OH NO!

I am out of the running for NaBloPoMo!

Ack, ack, ack!

I was doing so well!

But I thought I had done one on Friday...and it turned out I hadn't.

ACK!

::OmegaMom whimpers, bangs her head against her laptop, then collapses into a blithering heap, whining about not being eligible for any of the neato-keeno prizes for participating any more...::

Damn, damn, DAMN!

Technorati:

posted by Kate @ 11/18/2006 01:27:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11/19/2006 12:00:00 AM, Blogger Stinky Mouse said…

    Dang.

    I was worried I would miss when we lost the power for almost 24 hours at home, but I was ahead on writing entries and was able to post one from work (shhh - don't tell my boss!)

     
  • At 11/19/2006 08:56:00 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Thanks, guys! I was bummed, but now I'm FREE! FREE! Thank the Lord, I'm free at last! ;-)

    Scott--Whew! That was a close one!

     
  • At 11/19/2006 09:00:00 AM, Blogger Miss Cellania said…

    Wow, was this a contest? Was there a cash prioze involved? Bummer. I thought it was a writer's exercise.

     
  • At 11/19/2006 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Miss C--Yes, it was an exercise, but there were prizes, including six months of free hosting on an ISP with WordPress installed and a free custom-designed banner. Check out the NaBloPoMo link below (the logo links to the page) and see the participants' page.

     
  • At 11/20/2006 06:40:00 AM, Blogger ©Jac said…

    I enjoyed reading all your entries!

     
  • At 11/21/2006 08:09:00 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Thanks, Jac! It was fun.

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf