A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
More later...

I'm suffering from blogger's block again, even though I have things to write about.  We went off to the Pumpkin Festival yesterday, so I have pics.  The dotter was a joy & delight to be with.  Today's try at ice skating was foiled because of a hockey game.  I'm sure the hockey moms were greatly amused at my attempts to explain what was going on to the dotter; at first she thought it was a fight (amazingly enough, it wasn't).

Mainly, I'm just feeling pouty & down, and don't want to inflict it upon readers.  I go away now.

posted by Kate @ 10/22/2006 08:58:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10/22/2006 09:25:00 PM, Blogger baffle said…

    I try to post even when I'm feeling 'pouty and down' - hoping it'll help (and it often does).

    Nevertheless, we - your faithful (newly faithful, in my case) readers wish to hear from you whether you are up or down or all turned round.

    Snuggle with Dotter and get cozy, comfy and feeling good enough to get postin' again real soon.

     
  • At 10/23/2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Scribbit said…

    I wish we'd had a pumpkin festival here, everyone's posting their pictures of theirs and I'm feeling distinctly left out of the fun.

     
  • At 10/24/2006 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Space Mom said…

    Puty and down is okay. Your blog. Write what YOU want.

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf