A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Quick interlude
Who would have thought that "gross feet" was such a popular search term? However, I don't think I can really help the person who had the existential question, "Why do people have ugly toes?" I have no idea why "ice cream social tradewinds elementary 2006" landed a hit on my blog, but it sounds like a great idea. Anyone up for an ice cream social? I have no good advice for the person asking about "maintaining internet friendships". Perhaps, rather than searching on the question, you should just...um...talk to your internet friends? I am deeply offended that "moms not looking good in photos" got a hit. Is this some commentary Google is making on my pics? On the other hand, I also got a Google hit on the very generic search "beauty". Excuse me while I simper. To the person who searched on "blue ink grade school copier what was the machine called", I can only reply with another greatly popular search term: "ditto machine". I don't want to know anything about "christy gets a hairbrush spanking". If it's any of the Christies I know, I really don't wanna know. Y'know? You would be amazed at the number of people who get bugs in their broccoli; it appears to be much more common than I had thought. Johnny's answer was "pesticides"; mine is still "drown the bastards!"
posted by Kate @ 8/10/2006 05:56:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8/10/2006 07:48:00 PM, Blogger RichardQuerin said…

    Scouring your referrals I see. I take a look every so often and am usually surprised by what I find as well. Not knowing it at the time, but a title such as my post Camera Erotica can leave a whole lot of visitors to your blog disappointed by what they find - or don't find :)

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf