A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
You may have noticed
So I was getting tired of the grey. Sleek and sophisticated, but...I was tired of it. Since tomorrow is the OmegaBlog birthday, it seemed time for a new look. I spent the morning playing around and came up with this. (ETA: I wanted something colorful and funky.) Don't go looking back at the archives for a while! I have to resize pics to make them fit! The floating divisions really wonk out (if you want to see what it's like, go to the December archives). (Okay, you can cruise the archives now; I resized all the pictures.) Whaddaya think? Horrid? Good? Fun?
posted by Kate @ 8/05/2006 03:54:00 PM  
10 Comments: Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf