A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Please hold on; we are experiencing technical difficulties
Ooookay. So, Ms. Vinegar Martinis, I, too, have come afoul of the Blogger/Blogspot glitch that whacks off half your blog. (VM had a weird situation where her blog entries would just END. Right in the middle of a sentence. They were there in her Blogger database. You could see the whole shebang if you clicked on the direct link. But when you went to her homepage, *poof*.) This is happening to OmegaMom right this instant. Grrr. Hey, Blogger/Blogspot! Lissen up! If this type of stuff continues, you may see the last of OmegaMom! (ETA: And, as soon as I posted this, everything magically re-appeared. Grrr.)
posted by Kate @ 8/09/2006 10:29:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8/09/2006 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'ts Free baby, remember F-R-

     
  • At 8/09/2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Miss Cellania said…

    Happened to me permanently in May. My blogspot front page is frozen, juat as it was May 9th. However, if you go to the May archives, you can see my desperate attempts to post a redirect notice.

    I love Squarespace. I'm paid up there for the next year, unless I have to buy more bandwidth, and that only means success!

     
  • At 8/10/2006 09:35:00 AM, Blogger Granny J said…

    My turn. Last night, I did two posts. Published them. #1 showed up immediately. #2, never. I've tried to republish it. Blogger says it is published -- but it never appears.

    Yes, G-R-R-R

    And I'm too old to learn yet another batch of commands.

     
  • At 8/10/2006 02:59:00 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Ma--I can see both your posts. Try refreshing?

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf