A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
That is the "question"...
How many times can one use the word "question" in one one-sentence paragraph?? Many. Revision is a Good Thing sometimes.
Ano's mention of "orange" in her comment on my previous post made me look at it again on my work computer. Urk! Agh! That's gross! So here it is with the flash. The blue horse is actually medium lavender; the red horse is bright orange.
Speaking of comments, your comments are always welcome, you know! Right now I'd even accept a "your blog SUCKS!" comment. Writing something close to every day can become a chore. Thanks to Sitemeter, I know that folks come by to visit. It's always interesting to see how traffic plummets over the weekend--it's nice to know people have Real Lives. Anyway, right now OmegaMom's brain is a great big blank, and she has nothing interesting to discuss. Suggestions, anyone?
posted by Kate @ 3/20/2006 06:13:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3/20/2006 07:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How about science fiction? You do mention it on your list of interests ...favorite author... favorite series...how I started you on SF.

    Or perhaps the Kosmik All...

    Omegagranny

     
  • At 3/21/2006 10:31:00 AM, Blogger lemony said…

    I'd say you suck, but I imagine you'd rather me tell you something that I actually believe...so, you don't suck. :)

    I like Omegagranny's suggestion...Kosmik All, baby. I need some kind of cosmic something this week.

    xoxo

     
  • At 3/21/2006 07:30:00 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Lemony, flattery will get you everywhere. However, I'm not feeling very Kozmik-allish these days, more grumpy. Maybe I'll write about NCLB. Grr.

     
  • At 3/21/2006 07:30:00 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Ma, I was thinking of SF, in particular the "female warrior" genre...

     
  • At 3/23/2006 02:19:00 PM, Blogger ©Jac said…

    I tried to comment on your last post, but blogger flaked out on me. What I was going to say is: You rock for the dedication that you are putting into the Dotters room, and It's something she will cherish forever! Rock on!

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf