A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Growth

So the OmegaMom blog hit two milestones this past week:  I passed the 20,000 visitor mark, and broke into the Technorati top 50,000.  (Then, of course, I bounced back over the 50,000 mark in Technorati.  Bah.)  (I had images, but they were being funky, so they're gone now.  Double bah.)

And, for PAGent's amusement and edification, I would like to mention that I have had 29 hits on my blog for searches related to "cat drool", but no hits on that page with any weird s3x connotations.  There are an awful lot of people out there who are plagued by cat drool, it seems.

Technorati: , , ,

posted by Kate @ 9/21/2006 11:02:00 PM  
4 Comments: Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf