A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
We da peepul
Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? Here's a sample quiz from MSNBC, taken from the Real Thing. I got 95%; the one I missed had a question about what INS form you use to request citizenship. Which, in my opinion, is pretty silly--that's not a citizenship question, it's a bureacracy question which could change at any time...Now, ask me about INS forms for international adoption--Hah!
posted by Kate @ 6/29/2006 06:58:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 6/29/2006 07:37:00 AM, Blogger Miss Cellania said…

    Hey, I got 95% too, and missed the same question!

     
  • At 6/29/2006 07:57:00 AM, Blogger Johnny said…

    I got 90%. Flopped on two constitution questions. But, I got the N-400 right (uhhh, because I have an N-400 and had to process it as part of the paperchase - twice!)

     
  • At 6/29/2006 08:53:00 AM, Blogger Space Mom said…

    95%, I also missed the same question because, well, I am a natural US Citizen, so why would I know the paperwork for a naturalization?

     
  • At 6/29/2006 09:15:00 AM, Blogger RichardQuerin said…

    I got 80%. But considering I'm Canadian that's not so bad. How about taking a Canadian one?

     
  • At 6/29/2006 09:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Embarrassingly, I only got 85% (and I'm an American historian!). You're right about the naturalization/bureaucracy question (which I also got wrong).

     
  • At 7/01/2006 07:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I passed! Ok, I got 85%. But still. I only know I-600s not N-400s.

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf