A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Bloggers block
A relaxing weekend of sun and fun--I got our summer membership in the outdoor pool in town--means that my mind is blank. OmegaDad got ambitious and has cleaned both cars; I got ambitious and weeded various flowerbeds; the dotter and I have started our summer routine of swimming and then going out for ice cream afterwards. The news hasn't prompted anything...cruising Technorati's "Best of..." links hasn't spiked any commentary...The most emotion I can muster right now is my deep contempt for "My Little Pony: The End of Flutter Valley", which is playing on the tube and causing me to grit my teeth. BORing. Sorry! Anyone have any requests? Any ideas?
posted by Kate @ 6/04/2006 07:14:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6/04/2006 08:24:00 PM, Blogger Miss Cellania said…

    You don't have to post everyday! That standard becomes a burden. I only do it because I have a backlog of material.

     
  • At 6/04/2006 09:09:00 PM, Blogger MomEtc. said…

    I'm always happy to see new pics of OmegaDotter and to hear about your adventures together! DD and I are home together for the next four weeks and I need some ideas of how to keep her busy.

     
  • At 6/05/2006 04:40:00 PM, Blogger Carol Anne said…

    Anytime you want to do some extestential rant would work for me. Or join me and Figlet in The Lazy Bloggers Society. But you post more often that F and I put together -- times two.

     
  • At 6/06/2006 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Catalyst said…

    Just discovered your blog and found it interesting. If you don't mind, I'd like to put a link to it on mine.

    You might also check out a friend of mine in Massachusetts with a wicked sense of humor: http://mulligrubbing.blogspot.com

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf