Om. Say it with me: "Om."The restful Lady Om has tagged me.
Four jobs I've had:
- Data entry clerk for a small county court, entering tickets.
- Copy editor for a business magazine
- Business college instructor
- 2nd tier help desk support
Four movies I could watch over and over:
Four places I've lived:
- Chicago, Illinois
- Lubbock, Texas
- Sun City, Arizona (yes, really. With my grandma. Off and on for a year.)
- San Leandro, California
Four TV shows I love: (oh boy, this will show how long it's been...)
- NYPD Blue
- Law and Order (the original)
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine - one of the absolute best of the Star Trek ouvre, IMO. But then, I like my SF fraught with politics and shenanigans and somewhat dark.
- Um. Um. Lemme think about this one.
Four places I've vacationed:
- San Diego
- Jacksonville, FL
- Washington, DC
- Eureka, CA
My four favorite dishes:
- Gino's East pizza in Chicago
- A damned fine filet mignon with blue cheese sauce I had at a restaurant that no longer exists, sigh
- Cooking Light's Tandoori Chicken in a clay bake oven--mmm, mmm
- Another one from Cooking Light: Balsamic chicken wraps with mango salsa
Four websites I visit daily:
- NOAA's local weather
- Our local newspaper
Four places I'd rather be:
- Northern New Mexico
- San Francisco Bay area
- China (for a visit or a semi-long-term stay)
- Hawaii - I just want to see what it's like
I'd tag someone, but my brain is all foggy with NyQuil, my head is stuffed and pounding, and I just want to go to bed.
(A word of warning about Blogger.com's "save as draft"; if you don't go in and change the time and date of your post before you publish, it defaults back to when you first started it. OmegaMom started this post Tuesday night, but didn't finish it until Thursday morning...the "I just want to go to bed" relates to Thursday, not Tuesday.)