A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Mothers of four-year-olds...?
Help! OmegaDotter has turned into Demon Spawn. Abruptly. Like over the past two weeks. Oh. My. Gawd. Tell me this phase will pass??? Tell me she will become civilized again? In one fell swoop, I have lost my sense of humor and my patience. I think I'd rather have epic tantrum meltdowns than snotty talk-back and outrageous and gross behavior at mealtimes. Talk OmegaMom down, please!
posted by Kate @ 2/04/2006 08:32:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2/05/2006 08:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We called her the four year old teenager. But it passed; there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

     
  • At 2/05/2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Julie Pippert said…

    Welcome to the club.

    After a bit, you develop your coping mechanisms.

    My favorite is the premade Jose Cuervo margaritas. But I hear good things about wine and DiSaronna too. ;)

    Hang in there and vent vent vent.

     
  • At 2/07/2006 07:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't even realize you had been posting about this when I updated my blog. It helps to realize EVERYONE is dealing with this too.

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf