A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
"I've been searchin' for a blog like you..."
OmegaMom is in training all week, so this is a cop-out post. Everyone who blogs at one time or another will do a post about what search strings people have used to hit their blog. OmegaMom gets hits almost daily on "How to make sugar cookies"; the post that causes this is bookmarked on the right, and is one of my favorites, go look at it and get some warm fuzzies. "Mom @ss daily thumb"...? What the heck is this person looking for? I guess it's in a league with "n*ked mom home in bed" or other such search terms that have a certain sexual connotation to them. Some of the searches leave me feeling a little bit ew-icky; I get quite a few hits of that type because I link to Karen at N@ked Ovary. I'll bet Karen is sick of searches like that. "Definition of efficient entrepreneur". Wow. They found that here?! Excuse me while I go dig through my archives to see if some amazing business administration/hacker type has hijacked my username and password to post that long-sought definition... And, of course, lots of adoption hits recently, of one type or another. Whoops! Gotta go! Lunch break is almost over!
posted by Kate @ 3/27/2006 12:16:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf