A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
A plug

Over there?  To the right?  Under my profile?  There's a widget that displays recent post titles from blogs registered with "The Good Blogs".  Right now, mine lists "Mom blogs" and "Blog Sisters".  (I had "Technology Blogs" also, but there are so damned many of them signed up with TGB that they overwhelmed the other categories.)

Anyway, I am finding it interesting to click through on those post titles, to see what's going through other bloggers' minds...I'm enjoying it.  I like the concept.  I like the execution.

G'wan!  Click!  You know you wanna!

Technorati:

posted by Kate @ 11/02/2006 07:37:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf