A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Post-n-run
We've been hangin' with OmegaGranny. I drove down the mountains and spent the night with her, then together we moseyed back up the mountains via a different route. She spent two nights with us, was inundated with the dotter and her horsies, and had a grand time taking pics of odd and interesting stuff for her blog. We drove her back home this afternoon, stopping off at vegetable stands to get awesome peaches and canteloupes, and sweet corn to be cooked later on. No great thoughts tonight. But a friend mentioned that the hair in my pic of the dotter jumping was so reminiscent of her referral pic that I just had to post them side-by-side:
Vacation is over; back to the code mill tomorrow. I didn't do anything. I relaxed, read books, cleaned house a bit (I can walk in my office again!), exercised, slept, enjoyed the rain, and feel revitalized.
posted by Kate @ 7/23/2006 08:58:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7/24/2006 04:51:00 PM, Blogger preTzel said…

    Oh my stars, she is so adorable Kate. :o) The only difference in the two pics is that her hair is longer otherwise they are close to the same. Give her a smoochie from me.

     
  • At 7/25/2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I cannot believe how big she is getting!!!

     
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf