A "good enough" mom muses about alpha moms, adoption, computers, the State Of The World, Internet quirkiness, and the Kosmik All
Excuses, excuses
I have been remiss. Apparently, my last entry, which I thought I had just saved, to continue later on, was actually posted mid-entry. Oops. I will finish the march of the flowers at some later date. And then I became a blogging dilittant. (Digression: words that you use in conversation that you can't spell. How many do you encounter? It's rare for me, being one of those folks who won spelling bees in grammar school. Words fascinate me. There was one author--the guy who wrote The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant The Unbeliever--who relished in using words that no-one in their right mind would use. "Clinquant". Who the hell uses "clinquant" in conversation? Nobody I know, that's for sure. What the hell is wrong with "gleaming"? "Shining"? "Sparkling"? I had to sit with a dictionary near me while I read those books--damned rare.) Anyway, life got in the way of blogging. OmegaDotter, who needs company to go to sleep, has been luring me into the arms of Nepenthe every night, then waking me up at odd intervals, so I plead sleeplessness, and the concurrent mental haze. Categories: [Bloggy Stuff] [This 'n That]
posted by Kate @ 10/16/2005 10:41:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment << Home
About Me
Name: OmegaMom
Home: Southwest
About Me: Middle-aged mom of a 4-year-old adopted from China. Love science, debate, good SF and fantasy, hiking, music of almost every style. Lousy housekeeper. "Good enough" mom.
See my complete profile
Subscribe!

Quote of the Day
Bloggy Stuff





- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory



Parents Blog Top Sites


NOTI Blogs
Join | List | Random
Powered by RingSurf